Up coming Events in Lorne
Up coming events in Lorne.
The Ovenhouse is closed until Friday the 31st of August for our annual break.
But there is a whole lot happening next month in Lorne, so make sure you check your calendars and please book to avoid disappointment
Festival of Performing Arts
The Festival of Performing Arts culture by the sea is set to wow crowds again in 2012. Make sure Friday 7 September – Sunday 9 September is firmly in the diary and watch this space as the program is released piece by piece! Tickets on sale through www.moshtix.com.au from July 2012.
Sunday 16th September
Amy’s Gran Fondo
The inaugural Amy’s Gran Fondo staged in 2011 was a world-class event on fully closed roads in one the world’s most idyllic destinations….and it’s BACK!
- A fully timed, mass participation competitive event based on finishing time
- true ‘Gran Fondo’ style
- 120km of fully closed roads including the iconic Great Ocean Road
- The challenging Subaru King of the Mountain
- Open to all rider levels with staggered starting times – safety first
- Over $30,000 of prize money and awards for individual and team category, winners and place getters and fundraisers
- Qualification opportunity for the 2013 UCI World Cycling Tour World Championships (UWCT Final)
- Limited to 4,000 participants
And then its the Victorian School Holidays from Saturday the 22nd September